- Description of Service
Desktop Wings, Inc. is providing Member with access to this website. Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member’s access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The site is provided by Desktop Wings, Inc. on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Desktop Wings, Inc. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Desktop Wings, Inc. shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. Desktop Wings, Inc. disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
- This website, www.webinarsuccessformula.com, and Desktop Wings, Inc. make no medical claims as to the benefits of any products, services or information presented, offered or represented in any way. For any medical condition, you should consult with a physician or appropriate health professional. Note: You must be at least 18 years of age to make a transaction at www.webinarsuccessformula.com.
If the results of any offer do not fulfill your expectations, Desktop Wings, Inc. offers a Satisfaction Guarantee, which does not necessarily offer a monetary refund; however we want you to be satisfied and will work with diligence toward that goal.
- Desktop Wings, Inc. may use models to protect the privacy of our writers, contributors, or authors.
- Limitation of Liability: Desktop Wings, Inc. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR Desktop Wings, Inc. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Desktop Wings, Inc. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ARE INAPPLICABLE.
- Indemnification: Member agrees to indemnify and hold Desktop Wings, Inc., its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
- Modifications and Interruption to Service: Desktop Wings, Inc. reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. Desktop Wings, Inc. shall not be liable to Member or any third party should Desktop Wings, Inc. exercise its right to modify or discontinue any publication Feature or Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that Desktop Wings, Inc. does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
- Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information: Product specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. Desktop Wings, Inc. makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website. Desktop Wings, Inc. makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
- Compliance with Laws: Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
- Copyright and Trademark Information: All content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2016 Desktop Wings, Inc., with all rights reserved, or is the property of Desktop Wings, Inc. and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Desktop Wings, Inc. is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Desktop Wings, Inc. Webinar Success Formula and www.webinarsuccessformula.com are proprietary marks of Desktop Wings, Inc. Desktop Wings, Inc.’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by Desktop Wings, Inc., in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Desktop Wings, Inc. All other trademarks displayed on Desktop Wings, Inc. websites are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with Desktop Wings, Inc.
- Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement: Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Webinarsuccessformula.com designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement: By Mail, Desktop Wings, Inc., 700 East Walnut Street, Perkasie, PA 18044; By Telephone, 215-453-9312; By Email,email@example.com
- Botnets: Desktop Wings, Inc. retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, Desktop Wings, Inc. reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.
- Miscellaneous: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Federal Law and the laws of Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to conflicts of laws’ provisions. Desktop Wings, Inc. and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any state or federal court sitting in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions and the parties unconditionally waive their respective rights to a jury trial. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or a portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between Desktop Wings, Inc. and you with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, agreements and understandings between Desktop Wings, Inc. and you with respect to the subject matter hereof. Any failure by Desktop Wings, Inc. to enforce, or the delay by Desktop Wings, Inc. to enforce, any right granted herein shall not be deemed a continuing waiver or a modification by Desktop Wings, Inc. of any such right and Desktop Wings, Inc. may, within the time provided by applicable law, commence appropriate legal or equitable proceedings to enforce any or all rights granted herein, and any prior failure to enforce or delay in enforcement shall not constitute a defense.